Thursday 16 January 2014

Fonts

A font’s importance increases in direct proportion to the number of people who will see it. Because fonts, or typefaces, have both aesthetic and practical implications. Some fonts are better for print, other for online reading. Some typefaces look more serious, others more playful.
I looked at different fonts that bands and other magazines use that would be in my magazine or inspire my magazine and see if i could use them on and in my magazine.
foals_mynumber.jpg
Foals
Arctic_Monkeys_(Logo).pngArctic MonkeysThe Smiths

Kasabian




Spoon



My Morning Jacket


NME







FADER




Q










MOJO





I think i am going to go for a font like NME, FADER or Kasabian because they all are large and bold so they all stand out and are very easy to read.



No comments:

Post a Comment