Friday 17 January 2014

Colour Paletts

On my magazine I want a good colour pallet with good bold colours that do not clash and are able to catch readers eyes without it being too much. I looked at different colours and combinations to see what I liked and what looked good.
Black on Yellow
Red on White
Black on White
 Blue on White
Yellow on Red
Black on Orange
Green on Red
Orange on Blue
Red on Orange
Green on Yellow
For my magazine i want to go with white and black on it for sure because they are the best colours to use for text and background because they are completely different and do not clash at all so it will be easy to read and view. But, I want a third standing out colour like red or blue, mainly for the title and sub-headings so it isn't to plain and there is a colour that stands out more from the rest and makes it more eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment