Thursday 23 January 2014

Evaluation Of Prelim



How does your prelim represent particular social groups?
It represents them because it includes all the music that my chosen group listens to and reflects on them through things like their language though slang, their moods and attitudes and how much they read and what they look at. Because it is for teenagers and young adults they don't have a lot of time to read things or even don't like reading so that is why I am having large standing out pictures which shows what the contents will consist of and also a well organised contents so it is very easy to find what you are looking for quick and easily. The fashion in the magazine is also the same as hipsters and indie kids.

Who would be the intended audience for your product?
The audience i am going for is teens at GCSE and A-Level ages to young adults in university ages and a bit older (15-28 years) who are into indie rock and dress 'differently' and individual. Also male and female.

How did you attract/address your audience?
I attracted my audience by using large bold font with white letters on a coloured background to make it eye catching with a large cover photo which covers the whole page. I also used functional features that weren't too complicated so people can find what they want in the magazine without having to look through the whole magazine. I address my audience in a formal way but also informal in parts to keep them interested and can relate to the magazine.

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have learnt how to use the three main lights, the key light, fill light and hair light, to crate a quality picture and different moods in a picture and how they effect the out come of the completed result. Also I have learn how to set up a camera using the focus on it and a tri pod to get the best angle, height and quality for the picture to make it as good as possible. I also used photo shop and learned how to add pictures and also edit them such as air brushing them, cropping them and cutting them. I also learned how to add text and change colours of the picture and text.

No comments:

Post a Comment