Thursday 16 January 2014

Audience Profile

Name: Fraser Hill

Age: 17

Interests: Clothes, football, music, xbox, going to music festivals, drinking, smoking.

Music: He listens to the same music as what would be in my magazine such as The 1975, The Smiths, Foals, Arctic Monkeys, Crystal Fighters, Alt-J and other similar bands.

Clothing: He also wears the same clothing as what I am going for in my magazine such as expensive shirts, jumpers and skinny jeans or trousers.

Audience: The audience I am going for is 15-28 year old males and females. As Fraser is 17 he fits into the category of people I want to have reading my magazine especially because of his music taste and clothing taste.

Looks Up To/Idolises: Johnny Cash, Morrissey, David Nugent

Media Consumer Habits: Watches a lot of sport on TV such as sky sports, sky sports news, match of the day and he also watches music channels such as MTV, mainly MTV Rocks. He is interested in watching lots of comedies and also playing on the xbox.

1 comment:

  1. More needed e.g. on media consumption habits - see the profile sheet and good blog exemplars for more tips.

    ReplyDelete