Thursday 20 March 2014

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


This media institution would distribute my magazine as my magazine is similar to NME and Link. It is relevant that it is similar to NME as IPC Media is the distributer of NME so they distribute the same genre of magazine as what my magazine is. It also distributes to the same age, gender and type of person as my magazine.
I would sell my magazine in newsagents, online subscriptions, iOS (such as iTunes, Newsstand and iBooks) and Android apps and also supermarkets. The reason for selling out on iOS and Android is that my audience would be with their phones all the time as it will be for young adult and they would be on their phones the most out of all age groups so it can be quick and convenient for them to read the magazine and they can do it anywhere without having to go to a shop and buy it.

1 comment:

  1. The second half is fine but the first half is copied/pasted from their website! Obviously you need to put this into your own words! Try to link more to your mag if possible.

    ReplyDelete